The crystal form of CBD is the highest concentration of the purest form of CBD. Thus, the crystal is free from THC, flavonoids, and terpenes as well as other natural chemical compounds present in the hemp plant. The 99 CBD Crystal in the UK does not taste or have a distinct smell, and the fully certified 99% pure CBD crystals are not required to be heated to get to their active form. Since the concentration of the crystal is considerably high, therefore, you require a scale so that you can measure the right quantity for use. Consuming a higher concentration, however, will not harm your health – however, you must use the high-concentration crystal in the required and consistent quantity only.
These are the things that you should know about 99 CBD Crystal in the UK:
- You can dab the crystal to take full-range benefits of Cannabinoid. Heat the crystal to the desired temperature. Inhale the vapours using a dab pen or dab rig.
- You can also smoke the crystal using a joint.
- Since this is one of the highest concentrations of CBD, you can add it to one of your favourite dish or recipe to make a customised edible. The bioavailability through this process is quite low, and it takes time to feel the effect.
- Use the CBD crystal to a cream or a moisturiser or a lotion to make a DIY skin treatment product at home. Your skin for the best effects will absorb the highly concentrated CBD.
- The other way of consuming the 99 CBD crystals in the UK is to place the crystals direct by placing them under your tongue. The effect, in this case, is fast and you can calm your nerves immediately.
- You can also use the CBD crystals to make oil for the skin. In this case, you need to choose the base oil wisely. The use of olive oil or coconut oil is highly recommended. Powder the crystals and add them to the base oil to make your DIY oil.
If you wish to reduce the effect of THC, you can add the crystals to THC oil or concentrate.