Hempura Oil 1000mg (10%) CBD (10ml)
Firstly unlike other hemp oils on the market, we do not incorporate additional chemical substances or use fillers to increase the yield of the oils that could cause harm to the body. Each bottle is nothing but hemp. Also the oil is to be taken underneath the tongue as it is by this route that you get the best bioavailability and absorption of the spectrum of cannabinoids in the oil.
- 1000mg of CBD in each bottle
- 25.0mg CBD per 6drops / 0.25mg
- Most noteworthy 40 servings per 10ml bottle – lasts approximately 3 weeks
- Also Sublingual administration for maximum bioavailability (under the tongue)
- Broad spectrum, entourage effect oil (what does this mean? Read our article)
- Made in Great Britain
- Also Vegan and Gluten free
- Lab Tested for Guaranteed Quality
INSTRUCTION FOR USE
- Most noteworthy Shake well before every use.
- Place up to 6 drops (0.25ml) of CBD oil under the tongue and hold for 90 seconds before swallowing.
- We recommend using the oil spaced evenly 2 times per day, or as required.
Read the Hempura Guide Here :-
NUTRITIONAL COMPOSITION INSIDE CANNABIDIOL (CBD) OIL
Scientific analysis reveals that the CBD oil is rich in active cannabinoids, a group of compounds that plays crucial role in the maintenance of body homeostasis. Also our ultra-filtration process allows a vast amount of nutritional value to be packed in a single drop of Hempura CBD oil:
- Cannabinoids in highest concentration: CBD, CBDA, CBN, CBG, CBC, CBL, CBV, CBDV, CBCV, CBGV, CBE, CBT.
- Terpenes – The substance found in CBD oil that gives the unique aroma of cannabis. They are also commonly found in herbs, fruits and plants.
- Flavonoids – Polyphenolic compounds that possess high anti-oxidant properties.
- Phytonutrients – Phytonutrients are the chemicals produced by hemp for it to stay healthy.
Also See More Hempura Products Here